½ cup shredded sweetened coconut
½ cup crushed gingersnap cookies
½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons dark rum
1 large pineapple, leaves intact, halved lengthwise
1. Stir together coconut, gingersnap cookies and macadamia nuts. Set aside.
2. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and dark rum. Set aside.
3. With a sharp knife slice the pineapple in half with leaves intact. Cut the core from each pineapple half and discard. With a small sharp knife carefully cut the remaining pineapple out of the shell. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Arrange pineapple halves skin side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Fill with pineapple cubes. Drizzle with half of the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Sprinkle heavily with coconut mixture. Drizzle with the remaining milk mixture.
4. Bake at 160 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
5. Serve warm with a knife, fork and a refreshing tropical cocktail!